You can choose from several LED lighting options for furniture
- LED strip under wall cabinets, which can be connected to the wall socket or controlled by sensor.
- LED lights in drawers or behind doors, which are activated by sensor when they are opened.
- Horizontal LED strip in display cabinets, placed at the top or under each shelf (not suitable for glass shelves).
- Vertical LED strip in display cabinets, placed on both sides.
- LED spotlight in display cabinets.
Most common LED lighting colors
- Warm white – 3000 K
- Special, warmer than standard warm white – 2700 K
- Natural white – 4000 K
All our LED lighting comes with a transformer, but does not include switches or other parts for smart home systems. We do not perform electrical work. All electrical installations must be carried out by professionals.